Preparing the application
To impress the recruiter, you need to prepare your application carefully. Don’t send us a generic CV. A good CV is not only well-presented, but also well-organized, stating clear objectives, experiences, skills and qualifications. You should also highlight the information you want the recruiter to know. Here are a few more handy tips:
Format the resume professionally
- Consistent title for each section.
- Appropriate font format and size to ensure readability. Make clear indentation and reasonable spacing between sections.
- Do not make your CV too colorful. Spell check! No typo or syntax error will be tolerated.
- Send your files in PDF or MS Word. Do not use the Application Form or CV template that are sold at stationary stores.
- Structure the CV wisely and provide sufficient information. The following items should be included:
+ Personal information
+ Career objective
+ Work experience (beginning with the most recent job)
+ Language skills
Other important information
- Present yourself honestly. Do not provide information that you cannot prove or explain.
- The application should be no more than 2-3 A4 pages in length.
2. Focus on the position you are applying for
- Modify the application towards the job you are applying for (refer to the Job Description).
- Emphasize the skills and experiences that you feel most suitable for the position that you are applying.
Interview tips »